Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

epic. but no tarboy :(

still its class. the middle finger bit was awsome.

Purged Purged

I wish i could tell story's like you

The whole thing is just amazing. the art is hand drawn and then photoshoped in. visionary. and beautiful. another great for you 2.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

Outstanding :D I really love the art/music and gameplay. Game me a serious retro feel, like I was playing sonic and knuckles or something. really nice work. You are an inspiration to shoddy developers like myself :) keep up the good work.

Butzbo responds:

Woah, Thanks!, I'd say the game is heavily influenced by 90s platformers, especially the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis era, so that's a good sign :)

Rain In The Underground - Legacy Rain In The Underground - Legacy

I really liked this, my favorite game of the Jam so far. The art style is seriously awesome. Is this based on some kind of sci-fy world? The game-play is a bit laggy at times, and sometimes bullets pass right through bots, but its strangely addictive.

pokkalabs responds:

Thanks for your review, glad you liked it! The world is indeed a sci-fy one, however some elements are missing due to time limits of the jam. But there's a chance for this to become a full game with the proper fixes and additions! So stay tuned!

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Few games inspire me these days. But this really made me feel like a kid playing the legend of Zelda for the first time again. Wonder. I also love that the puzzles require thought. today gamer's are spoon fed go here and do this, its nice to actually have to think, explore and discover. Art, dialogue 10/10.

Ghost Town Ghost Town

I love your work man, always inspires.

Sea Side Sea Side

You have got mad skills.

"Self-contained" Oil on canvas "Self-contained" Oil on canvas