View Profile Funkmachine

2 Movie Reviews

epic. but no tarboy :(

still its class. the middle finger bit was awsome.

I wish i could tell story's like you

The whole thing is just amazing. the art is hand drawn and then photoshoped in. visionary. and beautiful. another great for you 2.

18 Game Reviews

Would jam my Battle axe into Dreadmir's eye again. I've never considered making a text based game before but this was very good. I will have play a few more of them. Good job. I like the layout and colours.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Aww yeah beat up Dreadmir and make fun of his mom! Thanks for reviewing :)

Outstanding :D I really love the art/music and gameplay. Game me a serious retro feel, like I was playing sonic and knuckles or something. really nice work. You are an inspiration to shoddy developers like myself :) keep up the good work.

Butzbo responds:

Woah, Thanks!, I'd say the game is heavily influenced by 90s platformers, especially the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis era, so that's a good sign :)

I really liked this, my favorite game of the Jam so far. The art style is seriously awesome. Is this based on some kind of sci-fy world? The game-play is a bit laggy at times, and sometimes bullets pass right through bots, but its strangely addictive.

pokkalabs responds:

Thanks for your review, glad you liked it! The world is indeed a sci-fy one, however some elements are missing due to time limits of the jam. But there's a chance for this to become a full game with the proper fixes and additions! So stay tuned!

11 Art Reviews

Sweet. Your stuff is awesome!

sydnorth responds:

ty ty

Half machine, half Ghost, you are a genius. Nice work, would look great in a platformer game.

Troxath responds:

Yeah he is meant to be ghost able to reside in metal or mechanical armor. I'm going to flesh his design out soon.

Appropriate title, its pretty stunning.

n/a, Male